Binary option software 1



Binary Options Software That Actually Works


Binary Options software that actually works seems to be a claim being made by hundreds and even thousands of software sellers out there in the market place today. Just do a Google search for 'binary options software that works' and Google will return over 31 Million results.


Seems to me that there are a lot of people promoting software and if it was binary options software that actually worked, then the brokers would be bankrupt by now and the promoters of it wouldn't be wasting their time trying to promote it, but be trading it themselves and laughing all the way to the bank. Wouldn't you agree?


Even my own binary options advanced strategy and indicators have their limitations. They certainly do work, so long as you have the Patience to sit and watch charts and only take the trades when ideal set ups occur, but even then, sometimes we get caught trading what we thought was a pullback, but turned out to be a reversal.


Wouldn't it be great if we actually had some software or indicators that would let us know that we had actually hit the bottom or top of the pullback and a change of direction was actually happening?


Well, as it turns out that software or should we say set of indicators does actually exist.


Chances are that neither you nor I would have ever found it sifting through all those 31 Million Google results, as it is very new on the market, but fortunately for us the developer of the software made contact with me through my website and offered to allow me to test drive his software.


Well to be honest, I get requests like that all the time and I can usually tell within 5 minutes whether it is somebody trying to cash in on the binary options explosion, or whether they actually have something. In this case, I liked what I saw immediately and the sincerity of the developer, a certain Mr. Greg Stobie of Glasgow, Scotland and his company was a breath of fresh air.


Greg has an internationally based award winning software development company and through his own interest in trading, put his team to work to create a software for trading Binary Options and scalping, which he calls:


and I must say that it really does work. Scarily accurate.


I suggest you go and take a look at what he is doing on his site as it explains it much more completely than I can, but the following are my findings and how I have incorporated it into my own trading:


If you have taken a look at his site by this stage, TradingPredictor and watched some of his videos, you will agree that it looks very much like the Centre of Gravity (COG) indicator is at the core of his set of indicators.


He is actually combining 7 indicators from what I can make of it, but wisely the way he is allowing access to his software, allows the user to use it to the fullest whilst stopping scammers dead in their tracks from copying his software and marketing it off as their own, which is too common an old scam these days.


Regardless of what he has developed, the simple fact is that it is remarkably accurate in calling tops and bottoms and changes in direction. and it works on Forex, Commodities, stocks and Indicies.


You will need to take a look at the rules of how to trade TradingPreditor to see how it works, but work it does.


I followed it along over a few weeks while I was away on holiday and had some great results, then what I did after I had the rules down pat, was to install the TradingPredictor over my own charts and adapted it somewhat to my own style and now I am picking up trades that I would have otherwise missed, which has meant more profitable trading sessions for me quite simply.


AUDUSD M1 Chart TradingPredictor


AUDUSD M1 Chart TradingPredictor and my own indicators overlaid.


TradingPredictor has also helped me to avoid getting into trades that I would have otherwise made too early and also made me feel much more confident to go for much larger trades from the onset.


I don't want to confuse you too much with my own charts overlaid on TradingPredictor and the way that I am using it, but rather go and take a look at the TradingPredictor site and watch the training videos and read the '"How To" guides that you get.


They are giving a weeks (7 days) trial of their software for $9.via PayPal.


Thereafter there are a variety of different payment plans including an outright purchase of the software or most probably what most will go for is the $129 a month rental agreement that you can install on your own MT4 charts or another unique one, whereby you can have streaming charts with the software already installed onto a MT4 chart for you, so that there is no set up needed on your part and that is only $89 a month or $4.99 per day. (covers 5 currency pairs)


My sincere advice to you, is that before you take another Binary Options trade or scalp trade, speculate $9 bucks on TradingPredictor , that in my opinion is going to be the best $9 investment you ever make in trading.


I will be doing all my trading going forward with TradingPredictor overlaid on my charts.


You can visit the site by clicking on the banner below.


I have been trading with TradingPredictor using 24Option and find that is a great combination.